Renting a mailbox
Renting a mailbox is safe, easy, affordable and convenient! Just print and fill out the application below and bring it in with 2 forms of ID. (Please see Section 8 on application for acceptable ID types). Also note that the pages are identical, we need 2 original copies. Can’t print? No problem, just come on in and we’ll be happy to personally give you the forms and answer any questions you may have.
Reserve a mailbox
If you’d like to reserve a mailbox online, please print and fill out the application below (2 pages). Then upload the application pages along with your 2 forms of ID. We will give you a call once we process your paperwork. You may then bring your application and forms of ID in at your convenience at which time you can also pick up your key.
Why rent a box from us?
- We’re super friendly 🙂
- Your mail stays safe! Mailbox break-ins and destructions are on the rise, putting your mail and identity at risk for theft, fraud, and misuse. At American Postal Center, your mail stays tucked safely in our mail room until you pick it up.
- You get a street address, not a PO Box number. No need to give away your house address to companies who require street addresses. This works!
- We keep your packages for as long as you need. We won’t send them back after 15 days like the post office does.
- You can receive mail & packages through all carriers such as the United States Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, GSO, and more.
- We offer exciting customer perks such as loyalty cards and text notifications when you’re expecting mail/packages.
- We have convenient hours, especially to those who work down below: Monday thru Friday 9am to 6pm & Saturday 10am to 3pm.
- We offer most of the services the post office does, without the long lines and scowling faces. We are happy to help you get everything you need done and more! That means less errands for you to run and more time to yourself. Let us help you!